the Bible in a Year
How we would love this to work:
1. Get your live freeTM journal out & a pen or pencil & take notes while listening to both the actual Scriptures and the Summary below of the day's reading, which gives you research, clarification & context of the Scripture. OR, if listening while in car, walking or on treadmill, listen now & let settle into your heart & write down notes later. Listening to it over and over again will help you to really learn it & write it on your heart. The Scripture reading for the day is only approx. 10-15 minutes, and the Summaries are about 10-30 minutes, so less than an hour a day to finish the Bible in a year!
2. After listening, write in your journal any questions you have or convictions you took away.
3. Then, STOP & be still & ask God to really allow His message, what He personally has for YOU on that day, to sink in your heart, get your attention, comfort, convict, give peace, etc. While listening, have pencil/pen in hand to write what you hear God saying.
4. After you Read or listen to the actual Scriptures in the Bible for the day and you listen to our Summary, write down anything you read or heard that was different than what we shared. And, again, talk with God about it.
5. Come to this page and in the COMMENTS below, discuss your reactions, differences, questions, passions, excitements, emotions - whatever you want - so we can all learn, sharpen one another and grow together.
6. Then, share this with everyone you know so the entire world can be reading the same Scriptures in the Bible every day, finishing every year, and discussing, learning and falling more in love with God all in ONE PLACE.
7. Your participation and heart will be making this girl's dreams come true. :) And, more importantly, I am convinced with make God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit so happy for you because they just long for you to know and love their Love Letter written just for YOU!!! Amen!